Saturday, 17 March 2012

Feel The Mint

Hiyyaaa Everyone!
I'm sorry that we haven't posted anything lately but we just haven't had time. Yeahhh school sucks..... Well anyways, today Daniela came around mine and we took some new photos. As we did different outfits I will be posting them soon as well but I decided to start with this nice, classy look. Sooo I'm wearing a minty green dress from Topshop. We paired it with a black, slightly over sized blazer from Miss Selfridges and some leather shoes I bought thrifting. As for accessories I'm wearing a gold, vintage watch   and cross earnings.  We hope you like it. Let us know what you think and how we could improve. Adrianna<3







 Leave us a comment<3 

2 comments:

  1. O matko :) Wyglądasz rewelacyjnie :) Już sie nie mogłam doczekać nowego posta, bo nic dlugo tutaj sie nie pojawiało, az dodałyscie OOTD mega genialny!
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie :)
    Klaudia.

    ReplyDelete