Saturday, 21 January 2012

Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll!

Hello there people!
So this is our very first post. Ours as in mine and Daniela's. LOL I'm the girl on the photos and Daniela is the girl behind the camera. The outfit below reminds me of a typical Rock Chick style due to the dark colours. I think it has an edgy feel to it because of the Doc Martens and the band t-shirt. The patterned tights add a feminine touch to the whole look. 
Moving on to the makeup. On my eyes I have quite a dramatic but yet not too dark look. I think the most important part of this look is the red lipstick as it gives it the good old bad girl feel as well as adds a pop of colour. Well anyways... we hope you like it and enjoy. Adrianna<3
























Outfit:
Top - Guns'n'Roses -HMV
Shorts - Primark
Tights - Peacocks
Boots - Dr.Martens
Leather Jacket - Dorothy Perkins

Leave a comment and you will make my day<3

11 comments:

  1. zapowiada się ciekawie :) już dodałam do obserwowanych
    niech koleżanka też się pokaże ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje:) i tak, chyba w ten weekend zrobimy wiecej zdjec i przekonam ja zebys my tez zrobily kilka razem:D

      Delete
  2. Świetne zdjęcia!!
    Fajne buty ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekujemy:) hahah ogolnie obie uwielbiamy dr. Martensy, to sie powoli przeksztalca w obsesje:D

      Delete
  3. Fantastyczny zestaw! Podoba mi się kolor szminki :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slicznie dziekuje:) To szminka z rimmel o nazwie Scream:D

      Delete
  4. Cute pictures, I especially like the shirt :)
    Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thanks soo much:D It means soo much from you:)

      Delete
  5. hi,I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,

    best wishes
    Kamila
    ps. i really like the pictures with the candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I'm sure i will check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crazy rock chick - lubię to :D
    Zapraszam również do mnie: http://violinstyle.blogspot.com :)
    Pozdr,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete